The Dama house is ideal for families. It has 2 rooms, a large half-open terrace and bathroom with shower. You can also stay here based on self-catering, in case you want to stay for a slightly longer period of time.
When you look at our website you can see we have all sorts of accommodation from basic to the Katrin luxury suite. It is clear that when you travel with kids you have different demands compared to visitors who travel alone. That is why we offer different accommodation to accommodate different types of travellers. This way you can fully enjoy the farms nature and the activities.
The Dama house is ideal for families (eg. 2 adults with 2/3 children). It is not the luxurious room with a wide view, but on the other hand the house is situated fairly enclosed and has plenty of space inside. The house is 80m from our main house. It has 2 rooms, a kitchenette and bathroom with shower. So if you want to cook your own meals, or you wish to stay for a few more days this is a very good option.
Please Note: The rates are always per person per night.
* Dinner, bed & breakfast: Accommodation, breakfast, 3-course dinner and 1 activity. Lunch is not included and can be booked separately. For the activity you can choose from leopard & cheetah drive, game drive, mountain drive or horse riding, see activities for more info.
About the rates
- 15% VAT, 2% bedlevy, land tax and conservation fee are included in the rates
- Any change in our government tax is excluded in the rates
- If you make a reservation via a travel agent or tour operator please mention "halfboard and activities" which is our package price, only halfboard does not include the activities.
With 14.000 ha and a lot game (including big game) we face the same costs as public parks for maintaining roads, fences, boreholes, dams, fire breakers and other environmental matters (see Eco award). We also have to build accommodation for staff. In the past we have covered these costs only with the room rates without mentioning. Since 2010 we have published the conservation fee for more transparency. Now everyone should have a better base to compare our rates with B&Bs or hotels where these conservation costs do not exist.
Discount for children in parent's room
- 0 to 3 years: free of charge
- 4 to 12 years: 50%
Cancellation fee from
- For any confirmation of your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 25% is to be paid with reservation.
- 28 days before arrival: 50% of total booked service
- 15 days before arrival: 100% of total booked service (no refund);
- We reserve the right to increase our rates at any time in accordance with electricity and fuel price increases and any possible government taxes or changes in VAT (value added tax), bed levy, or land tax;
Payments may be made with cash or using following credit cards: Visa – MasterCard.